Design Project Engineer
Company: Omni One
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Design Project EngineerNewark, OH$85,000 to $100,000Job ID:
#26573For many generations, our client has been known for their
outstanding leadership in manufacturing infrastructure products.
They have grown and expanded with more than 900 employees. They
need an experienced Design Project Engineer eager to learn and
continue with their professional development. This position offers
you excellent benefits, PTO, and a chance to work with a great
- opportunities to attend technical and leadership training
- family health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401K match
- Competitive Pay
- Paid holidays and time off
- Tuition reimbursement Responsibilities as a Design Project
- Designing and developing new equipment to improve processes
throughout the plant.
- Managing the collaboration with other engineers, production,
ehs, and maintenance staff.
- Leading projects through problem definition, planning, design,
machine specification, equipment quoting and procurement, and
long-term sustainment of performance improvements Required
Qualifications for Design Project Engineer:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing project
management and machine design
- The ability to work independently and with a team Please apply
or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your
information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us
at 614-760-5799.Applications that fit the listed requirements will
be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone
interview with the Omni One team.
Keywords: Omni One, Newark , Design Project Engineer, Engineering , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!