Posted on: March 11, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.Position Overview:The Boeing Defense,
Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Manufacturing
Manager (Level L) to join the team located at the Heath,
- Manages employees and first-level managers performing
activities within multiple manufacturing disciplines.
- Develops and executes integrated departmental plans, policies
and procedures and provides input on departmental business and
technical strategies, goals and objectives.
- Acquires resources for department activities, provides
technical management of suppliers and leads process
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with
customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches,
products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees and first-level
managers.Relocation: This position is located in a location that
does not offer relocation. - Candidates must live in the immediate
area or relocate at their own expense.Export Control: This position
must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US
Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is required. "US Person"
includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or
asylee.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires -the ability to obtain U.S. Security
Clearance post start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S.
- College Degree or higher.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience leading teams and/or
managing complex projects
- Experience gathering data and performing a Root Cause
Corrective Action) RCCA)
- Experience with Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Experience with implementing strategies and plans under general
- Effective team building skills, develops and motivates
employees and first-level managers.
- This position requires the ability to work variable shifts;
including day, evening, night and weekends.
- Able to travel 25% of the time.Preferred Qualifications
(Desired Skills / Experience):
- Master's degree (or Master's degree in progress) strongly
- Experience using LEAN Manufacturing and/or Continuous
Improvement practices and tools.
- Experience working with organizations to develop strategies,
plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean
methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.Boeing is a
Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
policies.All information provided will be checked and may be
verified.Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may
commence before the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, Newark , Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!