Manager, Talent Attraction and Employer Brand
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The Manager, Talent Attraction and Employer Brand leads the
effective positioning of Safelite's employment brand through
internal partnerships with the organization's Marketing/Creative
and external partnerships with leading job boards, social media
providers, and our recruitment marketing agency of record to drive
inbound recruitment results. A proven marketer and recruitment SME,
this leader will directly manage the organization's traditional and
programmatic job placement, vendor management and ROI reporting,
collateral development, reputation management, and candidate
experience activities. This individual will also serve as the
product owner for the careers website.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Define and refine the organization's employer value proposition
and craft/curate employer brand content through testimonials, job
previews, etc. to illustrate life at Safelite.
- Develop, execute, measure, and refine all job
posting/advertising strategies on behalf of Talent Acquisition,
including programmatic posting campaigns and direct/hosted job
- Draft and lead project plans, including documentation of
strategy, objectives, and timelines.
- Develop and execute email, search, social, and SMS marketing
campaigns to support hiring targets and drive quality inbound
applicant traffic, with an eye for diversity.
- Own all day-to-day lead nurturing and re-engagement campaigns
that support ongoing candidate pipelining, DEI initiatives, and
niche/critical skillset targeting.
- Provide ongoing reputation management services and reporting
(responding to all Indeed/Glassdoor/Comparably reviews, providing
recurring sentiment reporting, etc.)
- Partner with TA leaders to understand hiring needs in order to
develop custom solutions in the evolving employment landscape.
- Provide regular reporting on recruitment marketing KPIs to
power data-driven recommendations for improved recruiting
- Partner with internal Marketing/Creative teams to craft and
deploy creative assets while adhering to brand standards across all
- Lead the implementation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of
a best-in-class careers website and CRM solution, that may
ultimately be scaled globally across the brand family.
- Provide innovative recommendations to support hiring through an
evolving knowledge of industry best practices, tools, techniques,
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications,
Public Relations, or related field required.
- Prior experience working in a recruiting/employer brand
- Proven project management expertise, able to balance multiple
ongoing deliverable-based projects; Ability to develop and maintain
internal and external partner relationships to achieve goals.
- Deep knowledge of CRM best practices for lead engagement and
nurturing to drive conversions.
- Experience optimizing marketing strategies using: Indeed,
Glassdoor, Comparably, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Previous programmatic job advertising experience (Appcast,
Pandologic, Recruitics, Talroo, NAS, etc.)
- Experience developing targeted candidate/consumer personas with
a knack for digital storytelling and candidate experience.
- Experience crafting digestible reports, presentations, and
employer brand centric content that translate the impact of
employer brand to the business; strong Excel/reporting skills
- Preferred Technology Experience: ATS/CRM experience (we use
Workday and Phenom); Microsoft Office suite; Creative tools (Adobe
Creative Suite, Canva, etc.); Social Media advertising knowledge
Sentiment/brand tools (Yext, Sprinklr, etc.); BI/Visualization
experience preferred (we use Tableau).#LI-LY1
Keywords: Safelite, Newark , Manager, Talent Attraction and Employer Brand, Executive , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!