Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Manager, Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations is a key
position within the TA Enablement Center of Expertise (COE). This
person will collaborate with other TA leaders, recruiters,
coordinators, HR operations and business partners, and various
members of the organization's corporate services functions to
identify opportunities to improve recruitment processes and
procedures, and lead/execute on strategic department-wide
programs.What You'll Do
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify opportunities for
continuous improvements to recruiting business operations with a
focus on improving candidate and recruiter user experiences through
standardization, automation, and digitization.
- Lead, coach, and partner with a team of operations, analytics,
and compliance professionals.
- Assist with continuous improvement and process mapping
initiatives, especially surrounding job architecture, workforce
planning, and position management across the business.
- Provide direct vendor management for operations/compliance
vendors (preemployment screenings, talent assessments, etc.) and
outsourced labor providers (staffing agencies, search firms, and
- Develop and maintain department-wide Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Key
Performances Indicators (KPIs)/recruiter metrics.
- Deliver recurring reports/dashboards on recruiter KPIs and
survey data such as: hiring manager satisfaction, candidate
- Develop and assist in the facilitation of a standardized Talent
Acquisition training program to ensure all newly hired/promoted
recruiters and coordinators are properly oriented to Safelite's TA
processes, technology stack, and third-party tools.
- Support background check adjudication, immigration, and
onboarding initiatives, as needed.
- Develop/support talent drive programs such as referral bonuses,
- Assist with facilitating the organization's behavioral
assessment center program.
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources,
marketing or a related field required; Professional recruiting/HR
certifications (SHRM, AIRS, etc.) preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in talent acquisition/recruiting, human
resources and project management; people leadership experience
- Technical expertise with an array of leading Applicant Tracking
Systems (ATS), Human Capital Management (HCM) platforms, and
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools; we use Workday and
- Experience translating business challenges and questions into
data-driven recruiting solutions#LI-LY1
Keywords: Safelite, Newark , Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, Executive , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!