Director - Information Security and Risk, Information Systems
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Director -Information Security and Risk
Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the
Director of Information Security and Risk will be responsible for
leading the development and implementation of security strategies
used to protect Licking Memorial Health's systems, and data from
unauthorized access and use. Will work closely with CIO and IT
leadership to align Information Security strategy with overall IT
strategy and business strategies.
- Maintain and refines the information security vision, strategy,
and program to ensure LMHS' IT assets and data are
- Identifies, develops, or refines, implements, and maintains
information security processes and/or tools across LMHS to reduce
risk to data and IT assets.
- Develop and maintain IT security strategic and tactical plans
to ensure compliance with various regulations including Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card
Industry (PCI), and National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Establishes appropriate standards and controls and directs the
creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Lead the development of response procedures and directs the
rehearsal of LMHS' cyber incident response plans. Provide
leadership and coordination of incident response
- Establish and maintains security related performance metrics,
and provides regular reporting on the status of the IS security
program to executive leadership, and board of directors
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related field is required.
- 10 years of experience in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related technical area; or an equivalent
combination of education and or experience in related
- Experience in system hardening, defending against/detecting
insider threat/data exfiltration, advanced persistent threats,
advanced malware vulnerabilities/vectors, incident response,
penetration testing, digital forensics, and virtual
- Experience system hardware/software resource planning and
- Possess a strong background in program management, cyber
security policy development and execution, cyber security
architecture, cyber security, network security, application
security, database security, incident response, digital forensics,
and malware analysis.
- Education and or certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) in
information security, network security, information assurance,
information operations, business continuity planning and incident
response is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate ethics and integrity in all situations
regarding the management of the team and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate drive and purpose with the ability to lead in all
domains of information security
- Manage team and work groups with respect, effective
communication, and mutual accountability.
- Develop others through metrics-oriented goals and stretch
- Build and maintain a productive work environment through
leading by example.
- Foster team growth and collaboration through innovation,
diversity, and inclusion.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the
organization and influence change.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: LMHS, Newark , Director - Information Security and Risk, Information Systems, Executive , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!