Retail Department Manager
Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The Sales Supervisor grows department sales to achieve the store
sales plan. The Sales Supervisor responsibilities include aspects
of merchandising, customer service, and store maintenance. Come
join our 40-year history of retail success, and earn a 20% discount
on all your Ollie's purchases.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Greet and acknowledge every customer with Ollie's "Yes I Care,
Yes I Can" approach to build long term customer loyalty.
- Be knowledgeable of all products, promotions, and
advertisements to ensure that customer questions can be answered
and to assist with selling product
- Assist with receiving the truck and pricing items.
- Ensure that all product within the department is merchandised
and recovered per the visual merchandise standards.
- Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
- Assist with training new Associates.
- Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store, complete any
additional responsibilities, and/or duties as assigned.
- Minimum of six months' retail experience in a mid-size to large
retail service-oriented business preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well
with customers and Associates.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe
mannerOllie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national
origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Newark , Retail Department Manager, Executive , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!