Home Care RN
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Registered NurseHome Health CarePosition SummaryCandidate must
be a clinically competent registered nurse who works autonomously
in the patient's place of residence. Responsible for overseeing the
care of the patient. Utilizes and delivers care through the nursing
process of assessment planning, implementation and evaluation.
Makes initial and scheduled visits, regularly re-evaluates the
patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and makes
necessary revisions. Coordinates the multiple disciplines and
resources necessary to meet the patient's needs at home. Arranges
case conferences, and documents appropriately, with other
disciplines involved in patient care. Prepares clinical and
progress notes, reviews all documentation. Responsible for
completion of Home Health Certification and Plan of Care and
re-certification forms, summary reports to physicians and insurance
companies. Informs the physician and other personnel of changes in
the patient's condition and needs. Counsels the patient and family
in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service
programs, supervises and teaches other nursing personnel. Graduate
of an accredited school of nursing currently licensed in the State
- Ensure quality and safe home health care services.
- Patient assessment for appropriateness of admission and
- Develop, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Complete documentation accurately and timely.
- Supervise home health aides.
- Coordinate patient care with appropriate disciplines.
- Knowledge of home health care regulatory guidelines.
- Physician consultation for changes in patients'
- Two years of experience in delivering nursing care
- Experience with wound care, negative pressure wound therapy,
ostomy, chest tubes, PICC lines, feeding tubes and drains is
preferred, but will teach appropriate skills to candidate if
- Analytical abilities and sound nursing knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures.
- CPR certification.
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license and
automobile insurance.Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal
opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state,
federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems
does not discriminate against applicants because of race, religion,
color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability,
family medical history or genetic information, political
affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors
protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Home Care RN, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!