STNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Home Health Aide, CNA, STNA Apply and schedule an interview
within minutes with our Home and Community Bases Services.We offer
great benefits, such as: Weekly Pay, Flexible Schedules, Health
Insurance (full-time employees), PTO, Travel Time, Paid Employee
Training.The Home Health Aide - STNA - CNA is responsible for:
- Reporting any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition
or home environment to the primary nurse/Clinical Manager/Case
- Following current written aide assignment sheet to provide
personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
to include mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing
or undressing, eating, or toileting.
- As assigned, performing incidental household services essential
to the patient's health care at home that are necessary to prevent
or postpone institutionalization.
- Participating in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Providing care according to the aide plan of care/assignment
sheet and in accordance to State Practice Act or regulations.
Records and notifies Case Coordinator/Clinical Manager of any
variations from the established parameters or changes in the
patient s condition.
- All Other Duties as Assigned License and Other Requirements
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- One year of aide experience or STNA or CNA certification. We
offer free, virtual Home Health Aide training.
- Ohio - Successful completion of a competency evaluation.LHC
Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Associated topics:
assessments, associate, cardiology, certified nursing, certified
nursing assistant, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, prac,
Keywords: LHC Group, Newark , STNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!