Epic Clinical Applications Analyst 1-EpicCare Ambulatory
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clinical Applications Analyst 1
In this role, the successful candidate for the Clinical Application
Analyst will be responsible for regular day-to-day communication,
troubleshooting, software design, build and testing for the
EpicCare Ambulatory system. Primary role is working with initial
implementation of the Epic System and then supporting the system
and end user to make sure the technology is optimized to provide
best enhance work processes and overall patient care.
- Responsible for planning, design, build, testing and
implementing of information systems that support and enhance
clinical practices and business processes.
- Able to independently evaluate systems, analyze complex issues
and problems, test data and assist customers in reaching
- Familiar with physician practices' workflows, hospital
outpatient departments and patient experiences within our
- Understand a wide array of integration points, including
scheduling, lab, radiology, billing and flow to and from inpatient
- The ability to elicit customer requirements and design
technical solutions that meet the customer's needs.
- Participates and leads testing of module updates, enhancements,
custom programming and new releases.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and support for assigned
applications with little to no assistance.
- Able to utilize current issue tracking software to document
contact with customers and resolutions to issues.
- Will routinely manage IS related & non-IS related projects with
limited management oversight.
- Must work effectively with team members, have strong
communication skills and maintain a professional demeanor at all
- Relevant health care IT experience. Previous teaching/training
and project management is a plus.
- Epic certification or proficiency required.
- Maintain an understanding of organizational clinical work
flows, clinical case management and/or Epic mobile applications for
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication
skills required to interact effectively with all levels of the
organization and external contacts.
- Strong skills in PC desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel
- Ability to work flexible schedules to meet job requirements;
requires occasional after hours support.
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree or have acquired 1 to 3 years of
- Bachelor's/Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Health Information, Business Administration, Nursing or
other clinical discipline.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medicalhistory or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
othernon-meritbased factors protected by law.
Keywords: LMHS, Newark , Epic Clinical Applications Analyst 1-EpicCare Ambulatory, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!