Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse-Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Job DescriptionWorking at Interim HealthCare means a career
unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we
know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day. Our Home Health Nurses (RN and LPN) have been
called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home
health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to
bring comfort and dignity to our clients. What you'll do:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to
the provider's prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of
practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids; documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
- What we're looking for:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
position. Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification. Valid
state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable
transportation; willingness to travel. What we offer: Competitive
compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that's why
we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family
members can be just that.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Newark , Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse-Home Health, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!