RN Case Manager - Hospice and Palliative Care
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOur RN Case Managers have been called to care
when they're needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the
patient's plan of care alongside the spiritual care coordinator,
social worker, hospice aide and medical director.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement
a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate
providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve. What we're
- Education: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of
Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in a hospice or similar setting. What we
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, being our best is
non-negotiable – that's why we treat our patients like family. With
a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body,
and spirit, we work tirelessly to help families find peace. We're
honored to be trusted with the most beautifully complicated time of
their life – it's our life's work. -- Interim HealthCare and all of
our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We
don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical
disability or any other classification protected under local, state
or federal law.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Newark , RN Case Manager - Hospice and Palliative Care, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!