Pharmacy Technician- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Southeast Ohio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are
you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your
team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:You will deliver superior quality in all that
you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You
are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming
obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will complete a variety of pharmacy tasks and services,
including being responsible for the daily operations of the
pharmacy within the established policies and guidelines. You will
work under the direction of a licensed pharmacist, and you are able
to work independently. You will not provide direct care to
- Picking up drug orders at the nursing station(s) and preparing
medications under the supervision of the pharmacist on shift.
- Delivering the appropriate quantities of the medication to the
correct patient area(s).
- Assisting with accurate billing and crediting of patient
- Maintaining drugs in the pharmacy in accordance with the Drug
Formulary, to include ordering, receiving, storing and filling out
all necessary paperwork.
- Monitoring doses administered according to the Medication
Administration Record on the narcotics sign-out record.
- Maintaining all forms and reports necessary for the control of
narcotics and other controlled substances.Qualifications:You are
attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a
customer-service oriented team member. You should have a strong
knowledge of medical terminology, as you will be reading and
updating patient charts. You will also know how to create compound
medications, IV fluids, nutritional mixtures, etc.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.Preferred
qualifications that will make you successful:
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred unless
required by the State.Additional Data:Select Medical strives to
provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we
understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Southeast Ohio, Newark , Pharmacy Technician- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!