Licensed Counselor or Social Worker
Company: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 20, 2022
We are seeking a licensed Counselor or Social WorkerLicking
Join our team!
Integrated Services for Behavioral Health (ISBH) is a
community-minded, forward-thinking behavioral health organization
helping people along the road to health and well-being. We meet
people in their homes and communities and help connect them to the
resources they need. We serve Southeastern and Central Ohio with a
comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services -
working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong
communities. All of our services are intended to be collaborative
and personalized for the individual.
We are seeking a full-time licensed counselor or social worker to
serve youth and adults in need of Behavioral Health services.
- Assesses or defines the strengths and needs of referred
individuals and families.
- Directly provides and coordinates clinical and social services
that are problem focused and build on family and community
- Carries out utilization review and quality assurance activities
- Maintains necessary documentation, participates in program
evaluation, attends team and program planning meetings,
cross-systems training, and acquires knowledge of community
- Meets billing productivity requirements established by
Integrated Services for Behavioral Health.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must meet requirements for licensure as defined by the Ohio
Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist
- Demonstrated high degree of cultural awareness.
- Experience with multi-need individuals and families.
- Broad knowledge of community service systems.
- Willing to participate in and lead cross-systems team building
- Able to effectively communicate through verbal/written
- Must be able to operate in an Internet-based, automated office
Enjoy a great work environment with excellent salary, generous paid
time off, and strong benefits package.
OUR VISIONHealthy people. Strong communities.
OUR MISSIONWe improve the behavioral health and well-being of
Ohioans and their communities.
OUR EXTENDED MISSIONWe improve the behavioral health and well-being
of Ohioans and their communities through entrepreneurial approaches
to behavioral health services, safe housing, productive
partnerships and other community development
Keywords: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health, Newark , Licensed Counselor or Social Worker, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!