RN Case Mgr Home Health
Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: January 24, 2023
You've got the skills to bring health care home.
You know that people feel better when they're at home, and you're
passionate about bringing nursing care to your patient's front
door. You pride yourself on your ability to think on your feet and
deliver expert care outside of a clinical setting. Your compassion
is equal to your nursing skills and working independently is just
fine with you. If you love to help people get well at home, we want
you to share your passion with Ohio Living and join us as a Home
Health RN Case Manager.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Build relationships. More than any other area of nursing, home
care allows you to foster a bond with patients and their families
that is unlike any other. You'll enjoy the appreciation and
closeness that make your work more rewarding.
- Be independent. You can handle your day your way, as long as
you are self-motivated, professional and efficient in your time
management. These roles offer excellent balance with mainly daytime
- Many ways to care. It takes a special person to adapt to
differing home settings with skill and compassion. Ohio Living also
offers hospice nursing or nursing at our residences, should you
wish to explore new areas.
- Support and rewards. While you will be working independently,
we are always here when you need support. We offer the technology
you need for patient records. Rewards include mileage reimbursement
and productivity bonus pay.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect,
plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay
advances up to $500 and recognition programs.
What you'll do
With an assigned caseload of patients, you'll provide ongoing
assessment and nursing care to patients in homes throughout several
counties. That includes developing care plans, providing treatment
and working closely with patients and families. You'll also
maintain accurate patient records through use of mobile
What it takes
- Current Ohio nursing license and one year of acute care or
- Experience in a Medicare-certified home health agency and
knowledge of EMR preferred
- Valid driver's license, insurance and acceptable driving
Ohio Living Home Health and Hospice in Greater Columbus is a
premier provider in Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking,
Madison, Pickaway and Union counties offering hospice and
palliative care, private-duty home care, long-term nursing care,
physical/speech/occupational therapies, home health aides, social
work services, medication administration, wound care management, IV
therapy and more. Most importantly, we're a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently
exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented
workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice?
Depending on an employee's status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- the latest technology
- mileage reimbursement
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's
largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations.
Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest
standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan
communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services
toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being
consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Our Values:Care --- Integrity --- Customer Service ---
Financial Stewardship --- Leadership --- Inclusion
Keywords: Ohio Living, Newark , RN Case Mgr Home Health, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!