Physical Therapist - PRN/Part-time - Flexible Hours!
Company: Salo, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As a Physical Therapist you will be called to care when you're
needed most. As part of Interim health, you'll support a full range
of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
What we offer our Physical Therapists:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance
Part-time (PT), PRN
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- 1:1 Patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Physical Therapist (PT), you will:
- Evaluate and treat patients suffering from physical disability
or lack of mobility due to injury, disease, or surgery in a home
- Establish and administer a treatment plan using exercises,
stretching, manual therapy, and equipment to manage patients' pain
and increase mobility
- Educates patients and family members in rehabilitative care and
activities necessary to promote health, safety, and independent
- Collaborate with other providers servicing your client(s) to
reach the best possible patient outcomes
To qualify as a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will need:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Physical Therapist (PT) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Physical Therapist (PT) in a home health or similar setting.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that being our best is
non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We
take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind,
body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their
patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral
response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most
beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Salo, Inc., Newark , Physical Therapist - PRN/Part-time - Flexible Hours!, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!