Schools - School Psychologist
Company: Blazer Jobs
Posted on: May 14, 2023
PYSCH: School Psychologists needed near Newark, OHfor 2022/2023
School Year. As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
companies, we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to pair talented
caregivers with the nations best hospitals/schools and healthcare
providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Soliant
Health is in search of a qualified and experienced School
Psychologist for a full-time position in a school district near
Newark, OH. Position Description:
- Full-Time: 37.5hours a week
- Dates: ASAP- 06/15/2023
- Caseload: TBD Job Qualifications:
- Requires a Masters Level Degree in School Psychology
- NASP certification
- Must have an active School Psychology State License
- Advise and assist the principals in a staff capacity in
evaluating the quality of teaching and learning consistent with the
basic philosophy and goals of the district.
- Provide leadership through the principals in implementing an
effective method of supervision and evaluation of teacher
performance, with special emphasis being placed on the new
- Aid the superintendent, Director of Human Resources and
principals in the establishment, implementation, and evaluation of
policies relative to promotion, transfer and dismissal of
- Establish and communicate a district-wide philosophy of least
restrictive environment for serving special needs students.
- Guide the development and implementation of long-range and
short-range plans for achieving special education goals and
objectives in alignment with the school districts strategic
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations as they
pertain to Chapter 14, 15, and Chapter 16 regulations.
- Serve as the Districts liaison in all matters concerning
Chapter 14, 15 and 16 students served with individualized
- Develop, monitor, and manage 504 service plan agreements.
- Direct special education services for all students with
disabilities and ensure that students have access to the school
districts core curriculum.
- Monitor the development and implementation of all aspects of
the special education program process.
- Coordinates state assessments for special education students in
the district and in special education programs.
- Oversee the Extended School Year (ESY) program.
- Assume responsibility for Child Find activities including the
coordination of all schools referral activities, screenings and
early intervention transitioning students.
- Coordinates special education placements outside of the public
- Coordinates transportation of special education students within
the district and in placements outside of the district.
- Collaborate with school-based administrators and central office
administrators regarding the discipline of students with
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Superintendent of
Schools. Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental If you or anyone
you know is interested in this position, please contact Andre
Cinicoladirectly at (678)-497 - 4807. For immediate consideration,
email your updated resume to email@example.com All
applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Keywords: Blazer Jobs, Newark , Schools - School Psychologist, Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...