Physician / Cardiology
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Award Winning Health System is seeking a BE/BC Cardiac
Electrophysiologist to join its multi-specialty physician
- Invasive but not interventional
- Cath Lab, Pacemaker (experience preferred)
- Opportunity to build an Electrophysiology Program
- Call Rotation: 1:3 Cardiology service call, 1:4 weekend
- Established practice replacing retiring full-time
- Hospital-Employed group; multi-specialty, 100+ physicians
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Hospital Details:
- Size: 227 licensed beds
- Accolades: Top 100 Hospital 12 times (Truven), Best Place to
work in Healthcare (Modern HC / Fortune), Best Place to Work for
Women (Fortune), Healthcare s Most Wired.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities (Licking
- Technology: updated technology and equipment
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty; fluctuates
around 100+ providersLocation: Located in Licking County, 30
minutes East of Columbus, Newark and surrounding cities have
top-rated public schools and many excellent private schools. Major
employers in the area are Owens Corning Fiberglass, which has a
main factory in Newark, and State Farm Insurance, which has its
headquarters here. Ohio State University also has a regional campus
in Newark. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: .
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Newark , Physician / Cardiology , Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...