Physician / Hospitalist
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Award Winning Health System is seeking a BE/BC Nocturnist to
join its multi-specialty physician group. This position includes
competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a
collegial work environment.
- Status: Full-Time
- Days/Hours: Nights, 7 on, 7 off, 12 hr shifts
- Semi-Closed ICU
- Skills with procedures preferred
- In charge for codes and procedures
- Model: Hospital-Employed group; multi-specialty, 100+
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Hospital Details:
- Size: 227 licensed beds
- Accolades: Top 100 Hospital 12 times (Truven), Best Place to
work in Healthcare (Modern HC / Fortune), Best Place to Work for
Women (Fortune), Healthcare s Most Wired.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities
- Technology: updated technology and equipment
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty; fluctuates
around 100+ providers Location: Located in Licking County, 30
minutes East of Columbus, Newark and surrounding cities have
top-rated public schools and many excellent private schools. Major
employers in the area are Owens Corning Fiberglass, which has a
main factory in Newark, and State Farm Insurance, which has its
headquarters here. Ohio State University also has a regional campus
in Newark. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Newark , Physician / Hospitalist , Healthcare , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...