Dishwasher - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Bob Evans
Posted on: April 1, 2021
A job for TODAY---a career for TOMORROW! We are a great fit for
YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Want to work after school and on weekends?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work
environment?--Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...It doesn't
matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our
table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food
while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an
interview.Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job
description.Not sure about what it's like at Bob Evans, Check out
our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining
stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants
at careers.bobevans.comBob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant
and participates in E Verify.Full-Time and Part-Time positions may
be available.We continue to update our safety and sanitation
procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees
and guests.Statement of
tank operator is responsible for maintaining service efficiency
through communication with the food servers, host/hostess and
managers.-- Accountable for the cleanliness of the front and back
of the house, restrooms and the
- Clears soiled dishes between guests with minimal noise.--
Delivers soiled dishes to the appropriate containers in the dish
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs, in addition to
maintaining cleanliness of property around the restaurant (i.e.
foyer, front porch, sidewalk etc).
- Empties trash from the designated areas through-out shift.--
Cleans and stock restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed.
- Responsible for keeping the dish tank area maintained and
seeing that cleaned dishes are constantly replenished.
- Removes cardboard and grease, and maintains the cleanliness of
the parking lot.
- Works with other staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction as it
pertains to dining room cleanliness.
- May be asked to assist in other job categories as well.
- All other duties as
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- General knowledge of commercial dishwashing is preferred, but
- At least 16 years of age------QUALIFICATION
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--PHYSICAL
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to
contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer
reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job the employee will
regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time
without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 60 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including
selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Keywords: Bob Evans, Newark , Dishwasher - Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!