Mobile Administrator - Home Health and Hospice
Company: HCR Manorcare Inc.
Posted on: November 15, 2019
At Heartland, we believe wholeheartedly in the power of the
individual, the importance of relationships and the value of
respect and dignity to everyone at every stage of life. Our goal is
to create a positive difference every day, to make a personal
connection, and to create memorable moments that will enrich your
life. The Heartland Experience means trying to exceed your
expectations in every way.The Mobile Administrator is responsible
for acting as a division-wide interim leader for the Home Health
and Hospice offices. This individual is responsible for overall
management for the Hospice or Home Health agency they are serving.
The Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient
use of all resources. The Mobile Administrator ensures quality of
staff and functions of the company. They accomplish these tasks
through driving teamwork with most efforts spent on Human
Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service. Position will
cover the states of Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, Maryland, and
Pennsylvania.Why you should consider the Mobile Administrator
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for
the Hospice agency to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality
provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Implementation and monitoring of quality systems and
- Ensure company standard as leader in care delivery, corporate
responsibility and community actioHeartland is a part of HCR
Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation
and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for
skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care. Join the team
leading the nation in healthcare!
000 - Ohio, any location, Any, OH
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field.
Nursing diploma acceptable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory
capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health
- Must have RN, BSN preferred
- Travel necessary on a daily basis, up to 90-95% of time. Must
be licensed or be willing to be licensed in OH, IN, VA, MD, and
Keywords: HCR Manorcare Inc., Newark , Mobile Administrator - Home Health and Hospice, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!