Staff Nurse - 4 North (Days)
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: May 31, 2021
A clinical competent registered professional nurse who delivers
patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Prescribes, delegates
and coordinates the nursing care provided to patients throughout
the health system. Effectively interacts with the patient,
significant others, and health care team members while maintaining
the standards of professional nursing.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of all equipment and
procedures/treatments generally used in the care of med/surg
- Formulate nursing care plans.
- Safely and accurately administer medications within the scope
of RN practice.
- Assist physician with invasive/ non-invasive procedures
performed on the nursing unit.
- Maintain patient safety. Identifying patients at risk for falls
and following fall risk protocol.
- Document/Communicate pertinent information regarding patient
- Provide direction and supervision to LPN's, POCT's and other
- Accurately transcribe physician orders into Meditech
- Monitor and ensure the accurate and timely completion of
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Current R.N. licensure for Ohio and maintain.
- Current CPR card and maintain.
- Obtain/maintain ECG rhythm recognition.
- Work independently.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Staff Nurse - 4 North (Days), Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!