Company: Cherry Valley Hotel & Ohio Event Center
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Widewaters Hotels is looking for a fun and enthusiastic
Sales Manager to join our awesome team! We have a
fantastic benefits package with very generous PTO
policy and no waiting period to use. We offer
Health, Dental, Vision insurance starting after only 60
days and a 401K program with a great employer
match. Immediately, upon starting youll be eligible to
participate in our Associate Referral Bonus
Program, which puts extra money in your pocket to help us
recruit! Youll also be joining a team of dedicated individuals that
truly care about creating memorable moments for our guests.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and growing
existing accounts and generating new business to ensure that Rooms
and F&B revenues meet or exceed budget in order to maximize
revenues and profits while maintaining guest/client satisfaction.
This particular Sales Manager will focus on Corporate and BT market
The Sales manager is responsible for communicating requirements of
all group sales to operations team. The Sales Manager is required
to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC
What you will be doing
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to
produce groups and convention business, to include room sales, food
and beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Coordinate Group Transient and Catering booking to maximize
- Develop hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to
support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and
- Train on Sales Standards and Brand Standards if branded.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and
representatives of local community groups and companies, and
attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group
- Assists Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and
update of the hotel-level business plan to include input on sales
goals and plans that support the overall business and sales
strategies of the company.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Soliciting new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Prospect for new clients which will include setting up
appointments, perform inside and outside cold calls as recommended
per solicitation goals.
- Attend on site and off site sales blitzes & hotel tours.
- Attend outside networking functions such as luncheons, chamber
events, or other community/business based networking
- Use creativity and initiative to explore new ways to increase
- Sales Manager must have flexibility, anticipate some scheduled
weekend and evening hours, including participation in the
- Achieve weekly, monthly, & quarterly sales goals.
- Create detailed proposal documents for prospective clients with
event estimates, photos, packages, menu suggestions and other
- Prepare contracts.
- Responding to RFP generating websites.
- Create flyers for individual group segments and purchasing of
- Maintain and update property profile, offers and information on
websites and portals.
- Identify and keep updated local and regional online listing
sites for all revenue areas.
- Maintain competitive research for all revenue areas including
information for holidays, special events.
- Follow through with execution of Sales and Marketing plans per
Direction of Sales & Marketing
- Assists with all other marketing tasks and projects as
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred; and
at least 3 years of sales experience in hospitality preferred.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry,
have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative
skills, and well developed management skills.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must possess advanced computational ability.
- Must possess advanced Excel skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills.
- Ability to supervise situations and accomplish goals on a
Keywords: Cherry Valley Hotel & Ohio Event Center, Newark , Sales Manager, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!