Now Hiring - Director of Human Resources
Company: Salisbury House Management LLC
Posted on: June 3, 2021
At Salisbury Management, our job is to
allow the companies we serve do what they do best which is provide
quality care to the individuals they serve. SMI is a recognized
leader in offering professional, operational, and management
services. Our goal is to provide a complete array of professional
and administrative services to companies that need to minimize the
complexity of day to day administrative operations, so they can get
to the business they do best by caring for the individuals they
Salisbury Management is searching for a
qualified Director of Human Resources. The
Director of Human Resources is responsible for management and
oversight of human resources functions, guidance/support on human
resources and related issues, development/implementation of
policies, procedures, and compliance measures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide direction and guidance to Office Managers, support
staff, and supervisors on human resources and related issues.
- Develop, revise, and maintain personnel policies,
administrative related policies, job descriptions, and personnel
- Consult with and provide guidance to supervisors and support
staff on disciplinary issues and other general areas concerning
- Conduct individual and group training for supervisory and
support staff on human resources-related topics and procedural
- Review and provide feedback on employee termination requests,
including collaboration with senior management, documentation
review, assistance with final documentation development, etc.
- Review accommodation requests and work with employees and
supervisors to determine appropriate course of action.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Conduct audits of human resources practices and personnel files
to ensure compliance with employment laws, program regulations, and
- Collaborate with Chief Executive Officer, Vice-Presidents,
Office Managers, and Directors to determine individual regional
- Manage company-wide recruitment activities and assist regions
with identifying additional recruitment methods.
- Coordinate grievance procedures and assist with mediation of
- Collaborate with benefits department on development/evaluation
of benefit plans/programs, safety, and work-related injuries.
- Collaborate with Quality/Training department on matters related
to employee training and safety.
- Evaluate methods to increase employee retention and implement
measures to promote retention.
- Evaluate basis and trends effecting employee turnover and
implement methods to decrease turnover rates.
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with all accreditation
- Assist in evaluation, coordination, and data gathering for
employment-related liability claims.
- Evaluate compensation system and recommend/implement system
- Develop and distribute various reports that assist
senior/middle management to manage employees and evaluate staff
- Facilitate and/or serve on various committees, as
- Serve as organizational Privacy Officer and implement measures
to promote and ensure client/student confidentiality in accordance
with company policy, HIPAA Privacy Rule, and FERPA
- Serve as Compliance Officer and facilitate evaluation and
resolution of reports of non-compliance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Eligible Salisbury Management Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
Salisbury Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more
information about Salisbury management and careers with us, please
visit our website: www.salisburymgt.com
- Must possess knowledge of privacy of information regulations
and guidelines pertaining to their access, use, and disclosure
- Must possess knowledge of federal and state employment and
- Must possess extensive knowledge of principles and practices of
human resources management
- Must possess strong management, organizational, and
- 10 year(s): Human Resource Management experience
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Keywords: Salisbury House Management LLC, Newark , Now Hiring - Director of Human Resources, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!