Staff Nurse - 4 South (Days)
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 6, 2021
4 SOUTH (Pediatrics)
A clinical competent registered professional nurse who delivers
patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Prescribes, delegates
and coordinates the nursing care provided to patients throughout
the health system. Effectively interacts with the patient,
significant others, and health care team members while maintaining
the standards of professional nursing.
- Safely and accurately administer medications within the scope
of RN practice.
- Formulate nursing care plans.
- Assist physician with invasive/ non-invasive procedures
performed on the nursing unit.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of all equipment and
procedures/treatments generally used in the care of pediatric and
- Document/Communicate pertinent information regarding patient
- Engage family in care plans when working with the pediatric
- Monitor and ensure the accurate and timely completion of
- Accurately transcribe physician orders into electronic medical
- Provide direction and supervision to LPN's, POCT's and other
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Current R.N. licensure for Ohio and maintain.
- Current CPR card and maintain
- Obtain PALS within 1 year
- Obtain/maintain ECG rhythm recognition.
- Work independently.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical
history or genetic information, political affiliation, military
service, or other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Staff Nurse - 4 South (Days), Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!