Epic Clinical Applications Analyst 1-Cadence, Prelude and Referrals
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Clinical Applications Analyst 1
Epic Cadence, Prelude and Referrals
In this role, the successful candidate for the Clinical
Application Analyst will be responsible for regular day-to-day
communication, troubleshooting, software design, build and testing
for the Epic applications: Cadence, Prelude Welcome and Referrals.
Primary role is working with initial implementation of the Epic
System and then supporting the system and end user to make sure the
technology is optimized to provide best enhanced work processes and
overall patient care.
- Responsible for planning, design, build, testing and
implementing of information systems that support and enhance
- Able to independently evaluate systems, analyze complex issues
and problems, test data and assist customers in reaching
- Knowledge of how healthcare scheduling works, familiarity with
organizational practices and payer authorization.
- Knowledge of areas integrated with Cadence, including check-in,
registration, benefits, referrals, PCP assignment and orders.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and work with
scheduling demands and preferences from many diverse areas.
- Participates and leads testing of module updates, enhancements,
custom programming and new releases.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and support for assigned
applications with little to no assistance.
- Provides training for physicians, nurses, and other staff on
new computer systems, application upgrades, and new
- Administer competencies following training sessions.
- Able to utilize current issue tracking software to document
contact with customers and resolutions to issues.
- Will routinely manage IS related & non-IS related projects with
limited management oversight.
- Must work effectively with team members, have strong
communication skills and maintain a professional demeanor at all
- Relevant health care IT or Patient Access experience. Previous
Revenue Cycle experience is a plus.
- Epic certification required in Epic Enterprise scheduling
system known as Cadence, Prelude, Referrals and Welcome.
- Solid comprehension of scheduling practices and the ability to
work with customers and physicians on setting schedules.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication
skills required to interact effectively with all levels of the
organization and external contacts.
- Strong skills in PC desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel
- Ability to work flexible schedules to meet job requirements;
requires occasional after hours support.
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree or have acquired 1 to 3 years of
- Bachelor's/Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Health Information, Business Administration or other
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Epic Clinical Applications Analyst 1-Cadence, Prelude and Referrals, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!