Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Work requires skills to operate, a multi-trunk telephone console
for processing incoming, outgoing and intra system calls, the
public address, paging and physician answering systems, computer
equipment, and monitoring alarms and security cameras under the
direction of the department manager.
- Has the ability to operating a multi-line computerized
- Is capable of rolling incoming calls in order to answer 90% of
calls within six rings.
- Has knowledge to operate PA system to announce
- Notifies Hospital Police in response to alarms & other safety
- Assists in maintain various databases necessary to the
department by submitting updated information through the
- Is knowledgeable about and can efficiently operate the Amtelco
Physician Answering Service.
- Has the ability to process emergency and non-emergency calls
for the Physician Answering Service
- Has the ability to page doctors, nurses, & other Hospital
- Has the ability to perform data entry of information for HIS,
PBX and PC software applications.
- Process customer requests for new telephones, repairs, etc
through the Portal utilizing IS Issues.
- Assist visitors and callers with Patient Information.
- Has knowledge to prepare lists of hospital births & email to
news media on a daily basis.
- Assist Surgery and GI Lab depts. by notifying surgery patients
with pre-operative instructions and scheduling times.
- Maintain positive relationships with all Hospital
- Has knowledge of Policies and Procedures and understands how to
use the Portal to look up information.
- Ensure personal performance reflects LMH Mission, Vision,
- Understanding of medical terminology & computer equipment.
- Knowledge of hospital policies, procedures and
- To communicate effectively and courteously with diverse
- Effectively answer calls in a timely manner; overlap callers;
take messages w/ appropriate follow up.
- Handle high-pressure situations; relaying details
- High School graduate/equivalent.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Console Operator, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!