Point of Care Technician - 5 South (Nights)
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 7, 2021
POINT OF CARE TECHNICIAN
Under assessment and supervision of the Registered Nurse and
according to established policies and procedures, performs patient
care activities in order to assist health care providers in
performing various technical /clinical procedures in the patient
- Lifts, transfers, transport patients safely to an inpatient bed
and to and from ancillary departments.
- Collect, perform and document urine and glucometer tests and
quality controls associated with it.
- Collect, label, and enter specimens obtained
- Performing one-to-one monitoring on all restrained, suicidal,
combative and other high-risk patients when requested by RN or
- Obtain vital signs and weights
- Appropriate documentation in electronic medical record
- Enters work orders in computer
- Stocks supplies at bedside
- Minimum requirement, high school diploma or GED.
- Read, write, and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- STNA, NA or MA licensure preferred
- Obtain/maintain electronic medical record documentation
- Work independently and professionally
- Obtain/maintain 12 lead ECG testing proficiency
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Point of Care Technician - 5 South (Nights), Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!