Patient Account Rep- Hospital Billing
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (PAR)
Arranges the efficient and orderly resolution of all patient
accounts. Ensures accurate and complete payment by insurance
companies and patients, as well as accurate account adjustments
pursuant to the Health Systems policy while maintaining a
consistent professional conduct.
- Bill patient accounts, timely and accurate.
- Enter accurate billing information and prepare accurate paper
or electronic claims.
- Correct claims and determine billing status.
- Perform timely follow-up of patient accounts.
- Prepare accurate reports of billing activity.
- Contact insurance carriers to expedite accurate payment of
- Review remittances to ensure proper & accurate payments.
- Balance cash / checks
- Review and resolve credit balance accounts
- Complete applications for applicable Health Systems charity
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Read, write, and follow verbal or written directions.
- Analytical ability to detect and resolve problems.
- Interpersonal / Communication skills in difficult
- Nine months experience in healthcare billing collections
- Ability to operate various office machines including a Personal
Computer, fax, copier, etc.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Patient Account Rep- Hospital Billing, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!