Linen Service Asst
Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Linen Service Assistant
Following established policies and procedures, sorts and folds
linen, operates a variety of laundry equipment, loads linen carts
and delivers linen to various hospital departments
- Sorts and weighs soiled linens.
- Operates washing machines properly.
- Load, unload and operate dryers.
- Fold and sort clean linens.
- Operate feeders, ironers, and folders.
- Visually inspect, reject stained linen.
- Deliver linens to appropriate areas.
- HSD or GED strongly preferred.
- Candidates willing to complete a GED within one year of
employment also encouraged to apply. LMHS will assist with the cost
of a GED preparation class as well as the cost to complete the
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to learn wash methods for all linens.
- Work requires physical stamina.
- Work requires attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Linen Service Asst, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!