Distribution Center Human Resources Supervisor
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Assists in the development and implementation of human resources
policies and programs for the Distribution Center including
employee relations, payroll/compensation and benefits
administration, staffing, training and development, and
investigations of violations of Company policy in compliance with
all laws and regulations.
- Responsible for internal and external staffing consistent with
company policy and employment laws and regulations to ensure the DC
maintains the staffing levels required to meet production
- Administers human resources policies and programs to ensure the
personnel needs of all AutoZoners in the DC are met.
- Programs include benefits, compensation, workers compensation,
EEO, FMLA, ADA, LOAs, drug testing, headcount, WOTC and
unemployment hearings. Coordinates with the Store Support Center to
resolve AutoZoner problems and ensure proper application of all
compensation and benefits programs.
- Trains hourly and exempt AutoZoners, including their proper
orientation to ensure they perform jobs in an efficient manner in
accordance with Company procedures.
- Manages employee relations by interfacing with hourly and
exempt AutoZoners to answer questions, and resolve employee/advisor
issues to maximize employee morale and minimize Company liability,
as well as exposure to union campaigns.
- Manages the efficient operation of payroll administration,
accounts payable, uniforms and telephone answering
- Performs special projects and coordinates certain Company
functions and community projects.
- Works with DC management, AutoZoner Relations, and Regional
management, in coordinating the investigation of policy violations
and determining appropriate disciplinary
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent
- One to two years experience
- No Other Special Requirement
Keywords: AutoZone, Newark , Distribution Center Human Resources Supervisor, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!