Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: October 13, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a results-oriented leader with supervisory
experience and the ability to motivate others? Are you a RN who is
compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we
would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing
and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a dynamic
Registered Nurse / RN to join the management team
as our Assistant Director of Nursing. The
Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for assisting our
Director of Nursing in planning and directing the functions of the
nursing department in accordance with federal, state, and local
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an
Assistant Director of Nursing:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms,
reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed
nurse, a CNA, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the
- Review nurses' notes to ensure that they are informative and
descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect
the resident's response to the care, and that such care is provided
in accordance with the resident's wishes
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure
that medications are being administered as ordered and that
treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties
on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and
scheduling of timely in-service training classes
LOCATION:Smiths Mill Health CampusNew AlbanyOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Jenna (502) 237-5843LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university. Must have and maintain a current, valid
state RN license and current,valid CPR certification required.
- Supervisory/management skills required.
- Must have a minimum 2 years experience working as a supervisor
in a hospital, longterm care or other related health care
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was
founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best
Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional,
comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy
has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and
KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference.
We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Newark , Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!