SEASONAL MERCHANDISE PROCESSOR
Company: Bath & Body Works
Posted on: November 12, 2021
A Merchandise Processor is responsible for processing various
types of merchandise for the Distribution Center by utilizing
standard operating procedures for designated brands. The base pay
for this position is $17.75/hr and has the potential to earn up to
$19.50/hr depending on the shift selection.
- Pick, pack, or store merchandise according to procedures.
- Process rework and audit merchandise by counting, ticketing,
packing, and sorting.
- Inspect merchandise items to ensure proper quality and brand
- Track information to facilitate the flow of merchandise through
the distribution center. Must possess the ability to:
- Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer-delivered
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments,
fill out worksheets, and complete order paperwork correctly.
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency
scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
- Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and
apply problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify product and match numbers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment
- Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including
other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training,
rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to
10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds continuously for 100% of
working hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and
stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
to include grasping and holding.
- Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
- Ability to function at high levels as required. Take a look at
what you'll be doing! An equal opportunity employer, we do not
discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment
because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected category
recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire
individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Keywords: Bath & Body Works, Newark , SEASONAL MERCHANDISE PROCESSOR, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!