Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Sign on Bonus $10,000
Join a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every day!
TridentCare Radiologic Technologists bring the healthcare services
to the patient's bedside. Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if
applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and
other miscellaneous facilities.
TridentCare is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the
nation. We're making a difference in lives of our patients every
Top reasons Rad Techs love working here:
* Enjoy the variety of work each day brings.
* Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is
encouraged and supported.
* Not confined to a single workspace or location.
* Weekend/Evening Shift Diffs Available
* Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to
no direct supervision.
* Flexible and adaptable
* Incentive Programs
* Same Day Pay
* Performance Bonuses
* 401k Match
* Competitive Salary
* 6 Paid Holidays
* opportunity for Overtime and much much more!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or
computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
* Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to
perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically
diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
* Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for
* Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per
* Demonstrate regular attendance.
* Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
* Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health
requirements, and operational requirements.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good
current standing at all times.
* Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
* Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
* Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
* Train other technologists as required.
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Newark , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!