RN Extended Hours
Company: The Hospice of Dayton
Posted on: May 11, 2022
RN Extended Hours- $5000 SIGN ON BONUS
What You Should Know About the RN Extended Hours Role:
* This is a DRIVING position. You will travel throughout Newark and
the surrounding areas
* We currently are looking to fill a full-time position.
* Schedule will include 36 hours a week with weekends included. Two
holidays required a year.
* We provide superior care and superior services to patients at
their end of life journey. Only those who have a heart for hospice
The RN Extended Hours Essential Duties Are:
We provide superior care for patients in families in
homes/facilities. Plans and delivers care to patients utilizing the
nursing process of assessment, planning, interventions,
implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacts with
patients, families, and other interdisciplinary team members while
maintaining standards of professional nursing.
RN Extended Qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited nursing school; Associate of Science in
Nursing (ASN); Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio without any
* Two years acute care nursing experience preferred
* Certification in Hospice & Palliative Medicine (CHPN) preferred;
required within two years of employment. (Eligible upon completion
of 500 hours in last 12 months of hospice/palliative
* CPR Certified
* Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and
* Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement
* Valid Driver's License with Safe Driving Record
* State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
RN Extended Hours Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness
matters! We offer:
* Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
* $5000 SIGN ON BONUS
* Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Matching Retirement Plans
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice
* Scrubs provided
* Stipend toward purchase of career wear
* Mileage reimbursement
* Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing
* Educational programs geared toward career advancement
* Career growth
* And much, much, more!
Ohio's Hospice offers opportunity, advancement and a great
foundation for growth to energetic people looking to serve our
mission. Those who join our RN Extended team are committed to
providing superior care and service so our patients and their
families can celebrate life. We provide our staff members with the
resources and support to contribute and make a difference in the
lives of patients and families every day. Come join a group of
people that are wildly passionate about taking care of our patients
and each other!
As a member of our team, you'll have a chance to impact many lives.
You may find a deeper meaning in your work or rediscover why you
chose your profession in the first place. The passion you may have
been missing in previous workplaces can be found at Ohio's Hospice
of Central Ohio!
Ohio's Hospice and all related organizations will require
administration and completion of one of the 3 approved COVID-19
vaccines for all of our staff. Together we must protect our
patients and their families, our teammates, and our communities
from this deadly virus, and a variant that is significantly more
contagious, by becoming vaccinated. The data is clear in its
safety, effectiveness and durability. The confidence we will bring
our communities in knowing that when a teammate from an Ohio's
Hospice family of organizations is providing care and services,
they have done all they can do to protect them from COVID-19.
We understand that not everyone is able to take a vaccine either
due to medical or religious reasons. These exemption requests will
be considered by HR on a case-by-case basis.
Ohio's Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio's Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare,
which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to
service providers. Ohio's Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT
community to join our team.
Keywords: The Hospice of Dayton, Newark , RN Extended Hours, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!