Company: Licking Memorial Health Systems
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Patrols hospital interior and exterior to prevent loss of hospital,
employee, and patient or visitor property by intercepting
unauthorized individuals and investigating unusual incidents.
Performs safety related functions such as facilitating drills and
checking fire extinguisher to ensure a safe environment.
- Write well-written, detailed reports.
- Pass annual Firearms Qualifications.
- Comply with OPOTC continuum of force-Response to Resistance and
- Locate health system sites by address immediately.
- Ability to handle multiple task or situations as they
- Maintain High visibility through out the Hospital to prevent
crime and demonstrate a high level of security.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend at high school
- Valid Ohio Driver License
- Ohio Peace Officers Training Program Certificate and current
- Physically able to intercept and detain individuals of all
- Effectively communicate to others in all types of
- Operate a computer and other office equipment.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer
and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local
regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate
against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Health Systems, Newark , Police Officer, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!