Company: Layton Services
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionLayton Services has projects coming in and new
"toys" to run! We are currently seeking Laborers to join our
team:Do you have Excavating experience and/or have high standards
for safety, quality, and integrity? If so, please click to
apply!Operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth
tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and
measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and
instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces
to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean
up rubble, debris and other waste materials.Education and/or
- High School Diploma, preferred.
- 3-5 years construction and site work experience,
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, preferred.
- Current and valid Ohio driver's license and insurable by a
state licensed insurance carrier, preferred.
- Willing to travel, as necessary.
- Ability to relate well to others, a positive attitude and
willingness to learn.We are growing and so are our benefits!
- Overtime & Prevailing Wage Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401k with Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 60 Days
- Uniform Program
Keywords: Layton Services, Newark , Laborer, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!