Store Associate, P/T - Newark Dispensary
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX:
CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer
products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing
clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a
high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and
reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and
Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and
accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the
United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130
dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites,
and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the
leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a
unique supply and distribution network throughout the European
market, bringing together pioneering science and research with
cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home -
Curaleaf - Cannabis with ConfidenceOur corporate social
responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion +
Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility - Curaleaf -
Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social
responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to
national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us,
and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of
cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local
communities.We educate. We advocate. We give.Part Tine Store
Associate Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors,
service providers and staff.
- Ensure members' concerns and/or questions are solved and
answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests
and/or problems to management when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for
patient depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to
patients clearly and effectively.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the
direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display
maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting,
glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA
- Perform other related work as required.Education and/or Work
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not
- Must be 21 years old
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without
- High level of integrity Curaleaf is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Curaleaf, Newark , Store Associate, P/T - Newark Dispensary, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!