Company: Carter Lumber
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionA Holmes Lumber Yard Specialist is responsible
for providing professional customer service to contractors and
do-it-yourselfers by loading customers, building loads and
assisting with maintenance of an efficient and clean lumber yard.
This is accomplished by assisting customers in selecting and
loading items they have purchased along with gathering materials to
be delivered. Inventory control, product knowledge and organization
skills are all components of this position. A strong work ethic and
commitment to providing superior customer service is mandatory for
the success of this position.Requirements to be Considered for this
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Familiarity with building materials is helpful
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
holidaysResponsibilities of the Position:Customer Service:
- Meets and greets contractors and do-it-yourselfers while
providing exceptional customer service by assisting with the
selection and loading of materials.
- Accurately pulls and stages materials to be picked up or
delivered to ensure schedules are met.Store Operations:
- Contributes to maintaining the inventory in the yard by
conducting cycle counts, keeping the yard organized, ensuring the
correct material is shipped and received.
- Follows all policies and procedures in the yard including
sales, inventory and safety.
- Properly uses and maintains all equipment.Knowledge & Training:
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures
and more.Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) PlanPowered by JazzHR5R7guMCpY1
Keywords: Carter Lumber, Newark , Yard Specialist, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!