Multifamily Superintendent - General Contractor - Columbus Ohio
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Our client was named a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine in
2018. They are currently looking for a Superintendent to join the
team. Client DetailsOur client is one of the oldest General
Contractors in Ohio. They are looking for a Superintendent with
experience on multi-family, commercial, retail, education and/or
health care projects. Description The Construction Superintendent
- Delivers on key projects and commitments via professional
knowledge and leadership abilities.
- Fully understands and effectively utilizes drawings,
specifications, subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
- Assists Project Manager with material delivery schedules and
effectively manages change management process.
- Provides general supervision to subordinate foremen engaged in
the installation of electrical feeders; equipment such as pumps,
motors, and generators; control and distribution apparatus such as
switch gear, relays, and circuit breaker panels; lighting fixtures
and outlets; and related connections and terminations.
- Monitors work as performed, directs subordinate supervisors and
crews, and schedules work accordingly
- Handles or oversees the disposition of required office
correspondence and administrative paperwork such as official forms,
daily reports, time sheets/tickets, safety reports, etc.Profile The
successful Construction Superintendent will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or
equivalent preferred (HS diploma required).
- 5+ years of leadership experience in commercial
- 30-hour or 10-hour OSHA certification
- Strong background in mid-size to large-scale construction
projects Job Offer On offer for the Construction Superintendent is:
- Industry leading compensation packages
- Great work/life balance
- Health benefits
- 3 - 4 Weeks PTO
- 10 Company holidays
- Strong brand recognition in Columbus
- Bonus and car allowance potential
- Company merchandiseMPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Newark , Multifamily Superintendent - General Contractor - Columbus Ohio, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...