Electrophysiologist opening east of Columbus, OH - established practice
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiology Cardiologist to join its
multi-specialty physician group.
- Opportunity to build a Electrophysiology Program at a level II
service program to perform basic diagnostic EP procedures, simple
ablations, and cardiac device implants (pacemakers, biventricular
devices and ICD s).
- Status: Full-Time
- Call Rotation: 1 day per week Cardiology service call, 1:4
- Established practice replacing retiring full-time
- Model: Hospital-Employed group; multi-specialty, 100+
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Location: Located in
Licking County, 30 minutes East of Columbus, Newark and surrounding
cities have top-rated public schools and many excellent private
schools. Major employers in the area are Owens Corning Fiberglass,
which has a main factory in Newark, and State Farm Insurance, which
has its headquarters here. Ohio State University also has a
regional campus in Newark.
- Residential: ranges from the very affordable to the very
- Highlight areas: Granville, OH; Newark, OH; Heath, OH;
Pataskala, OH; Blacklick, OH; Gahanna, OH; New Albany, OH
- Schools: top-rated public schools in Granville & New Albany;
many excellent private schools in the area APPLY NOW or TEXT Job &
email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Newark , Electrophysiologist opening east of Columbus, OH - established practice, Other , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...