Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Optimal Schedule and Minimal Call DutiesThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Chris MadsenAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $73,000
per yearA bit about us:Recognition is important especially when it
goes both ways. We strive to be one of the regions well recognized
healthcare systems as well as striving to recognize those that
ensure we can accomplish those goals.Our greatest value is our
incredible staff.Connect today to explore options within this great
organization.Give me a call/text with questions!Chris Madsen-
949.946.4909Send confidential resume to:email@example.comWhy
join us?Incredible Benefits- Low Deductibles and Minimal Out of
Pocket ExpensesPension program with employer match optionsTruly
unique and incredible cultureJob DetailsJob Details:We are seeking
a highly skilled and dedicated MRI Technologist to join our dynamic
healthcare team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a
fast-paced, state-of-the-art medical facility where you will play a
key role in providing high-quality patient care. The successful
candidate will be responsible for operating Magnetic Resonance
Imaging (MRI) scanners to capture diagnostic images for physician
interpretation, ensuring the highest level of patient safety,
comfort, and image quality. Responsibilities:
- Operate MRI equipment to produce and record images following
physicians' orders as per established procedures.
- Monitor patient's physical condition during the course of the
procedure and react rapidly to any change.
- Administer contrast media as required, under the direction of
the attending physician.
- Maintain accurate patient records, ensuring they are updated
promptly in the HIS, RIS, and PACS systems.
- Collaborate with radiologists, physicians, and other medical
professionals to discuss imaging results and determine further
- Adhere to all safety procedures to protect patients and staff
from overexposure to radiation.
- Provide compassionate patient care, explaining procedures to
patients and ensuring their comfort and safety during the imaging
- Utilize Portable Diagnostic Imaging and Fixed Diagnostic
Imaging equipment as necessary.
- Participate in Teleradiology to support remote patients and
- Perform routine maintenance checks on MRI equipment, reporting
any faults or problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Stay updated with advancements in the field and maintain
professional knowledge through continued education and
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as an MRI Technologist.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiologic Technology or a
- Certification as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- Proficiency in operating MRI equipment, as well as Portable
Diagnostic Imaging and Fixed Diagnostic Imaging devices.
- Experience with Health Information Systems (HIS), Radiology
Information Systems (RIS), and Picture Archiving and Communication
- Familiarity with Teleradiology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and
holidays, as necessary.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods and lift or move
patients as necessary.
- Commitment to patient safety and quality of care.
- Current BLS certification.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Newark , MRI Technologist, Other , Mount Vernon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!