Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: November 16, 2021
A Merchandise Handler is responsible for handling full cases of
product, including consistent lifting of cartons and merchandise
onto and off conveyor lines, pallets, and other storage containers.
Load and unload cartons based on predetermined processes. The base
pay for this position is $18.25/hr and has the potential to earn up
to $21.25/hr based on the shift selection (these rates include peak
season pay incentives that will expire on 12/25/2021). In addition,
other benefits include:
- Paid holidays beginning on day one
- Up to 40% discount on all of our brands
- Safe, temperature-controlled work environment
- $500 Referral Bonus
- At least 50% of working hours are spent lifting cartons and
- Merchandise Handlers may also receive merchandise into the
Distribution Center, maintain case quantities for picking
operations, and palletize outbound products.
- Inspect merchandise items to ensure proper quality and brand
- Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer-delivered
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments,
fill out worksheets, and complete order paperwork
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency
scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job
- Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions and
apply problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify products and match numbers.
- Ability to operate motorized and non-motorized equipment to
- Verify documentation and information to facilitate flow of
merchandise through the distribution center
Must possess the ability to:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment is
- Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including
other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing
- Must be a team player and able to work well with
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material, and OSHA training,
rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to
10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. or more up to 50% of the working
hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and
stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
to include grasping and holding.
- Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
- Ability to function at high levels as required.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or
terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Newark , Stock Handler, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!