Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The current base salary for this position is $19/hr. This
position has the potential to pay up to $24/hr depending on shift
and the equipment driven (these rates include peak season pay
incentives that will expire on 12/25/2021). In addition, we offer
the following incentives:
* $300 Certification Bonus when training is completed
* Paid holidays beginning on day one
* Up to 40% discount on all of our brands
* Safe, temperature-controlled work environment
* $500 Referral Bonus
Equipment Operators lift and stack merchandise onto/off conveyor
lines, semi-trailers, pallets, or other storage containers and
racks within the Distribution Center.
* Equipment Operators carry out their duties using a variety of
powered industrial equipment that may include: forklifts, stand-up
forklifts, order selectors, or other equipment.
* Operate power equipment at least 80% of working hours.
* Equipment Operators are also responsible for handling full cases
of product, including consistent lifting of cartons and merchandise
onto and off conveyor lines, pallets, and other storage
* Maintain and verify documentation and information to facilitate
the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center.
Must possess the ability to:
* Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer-delivered
* Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments, fill
out worksheets, and complete order paperwork correctly.
* Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency
scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
* Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions and apply
* Ability to identify product and match numbers.
* Ability to operate forklifts stand-up forklifts, order selectors,
and other equipment.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Previous experience in a distribution center environment is
* Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including
other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
* Meet productivity standards after successfully completing
* Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
* Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training,
rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
* Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10
hours per day.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. or more up to 50% of the working
hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
* Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and
stoop on a repetitive basis.
* Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to
include grasping and holding.
* Ability to function at high levels as required.
* Ability to successfully complete power equipment training.
* Valid Driver License with less than 6 points.
* Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or
terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Newark , Forklift Operator, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!