Senior Pricing Analyst
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The Senior Pricing Analyst is responsible for optimization &
analysis of price, promotion and value; they will partner closely
with the Consumer Pricing leaders for support and direction. The
role also requires cross-functional collaboration with leaders in
Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sourcing, and Operations to maximize
profit growth, process consistency, and performance visibility.
This critical role balances strategic portfolio thinking,
analytical curiosity, and a commitment to excellence in
execution.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Work directly with the Strategic Pricing Manager to provide
analysis & subject matter expertise in support of our partnerships
with key stakeholders, including Digital, Marketing & Finance
- Daily glass price management, enhanced customer segmentation
analyses and reporting.
- Regular analysis & evaluation of our promotional offerings
(discounts, channels, framing, etc.)
- Ad hoc analysis, requests from pricing inquires and project
- Lead regular communications with leadership, focused on
adopting new initiatives and measuring performance of the existing
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical function, with focus
on improving key performance indicators & measuring success;
experience in pricing, promotions, and/or revenue management a
- Strong capabilities in business analytics, with experience or
education in statistics
- Must have a willingness to help where needed and desire for
- Direct to consumer service experience a plus
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications;
skills with SQL, Snowflake and Tableau a plus.#LI-CR1
Keywords: Safelite, Newark , Senior Pricing Analyst, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!