Company: Verdantas LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are Verdantas! This is a great opportunity to join an
emerging company with comprehensive environmental, energy, water,
and civil infrastructure capabilities . A group of exceptional
companies has been bound together to evolve into a single
innovative environmental engineering and consultant firm to deepen
client relationships with informed, efficient, and sustainable
solutions for clients across the US. Together, the power of
extended reach for our client's projects and the ability to tap
into our wealth of technical and client environment knowledge
enables us to consistently deliver value-added services that exceed
our client's expectations. Be a part of and help shape the
evolution of our company and contribute to healthy communities, and
make a lasting, positive impact on society. We are seeking a
Project Surveyor to join our team in our Newark, OH office. Join a
dynamic team with a healthy backlog of work. Help to translate
field data into CAD drawings to support project deliverables.
Communicate with field techs to clarify and interpret data. This
position offers growth! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish effective communication with all users of survey
information (including photogrammetric, construction, design, and
traffic operations) to assure complete accomplishment of work in
full compliance with requirements for subsequent operations.
- Develop Right of Way plans.
- Translate field survey data into end-user documents using
AutoCAD and other software products, usually for boundary surveys.
Will also include Topographic surveys and ALTA surveys.
- Prepare a property description for recording purposes of
boundary retracement parcels and new subdivisions, following state
and local ordinances.
- Ability to interpret construction plans for the preparation of
- Interpret and comprehend the chain of title for complicated
business leases, multiple ownerships, corporate property rights,
and all of the legal documents associated with the transfer of
- Plot to scale deeds of property involving all types of
descriptions including leases, multiple ownerships, rights-of-way,
- Apply the appropriate closure requirements and field surveying
confirmation ties to all descriptions. Ability to re-establish
section corners from original government surveying notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering, Civil
Engineering Technology, or Natural Resource Management with Land
Surveying Technology concentration
- 7+ years of experience in land surveying and MicroStation (Open
Roads and GeoPak desired)
- Proven ability to collaborate and work as an effective part of
- ODOT right-of-way prequal designer/reviewer
- PS Desired
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or permanent resident
Verdantas is highly supportive of personal and professional growth.
Our work environment favors assertiveness, creativity,
collaboration, and forward-thinking, and you will join other
individuals that place a high value on working hard and having
Keywords: Verdantas LLC, Newark , Project Surveyor, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!