CDL A Shuttle Driver
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: June 26, 2022
CDL A Shuttle Driver
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for the safe and timely transport
and delivery of general commodities between Warehouses. This
position drives a diesel tractor/trailer and requires the
possession of a CDL-A.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- Promotes safety first and foremost.
- Deliver freight within scheduled routes
- Shuttle trailers between manufacturing facilities and
distribution warehouses. Will be shuttling from Canal Winchester,
OH to Piqua, OH and vice versa. Will be approximately two trips per
day. Home every night. Monday-Friday (some Saturdays will be
- Assists with loading/unloading
- Must tailgate freight off trailer onto customer s
- Maintains driver s daily logs, trip reports and other documents
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip
inspection on tractor-trailer.
- Keeps equipment fueled
- Accountable for all assigned tools and equipment.
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other
motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by
- Home Daily
- Day cab
- Monday Friday with some Saturdays
- 1 Week PTO
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum 2 years of Class A driving experience
- Class A CDL required
- Forklift experience preferred
- DOT Qualified.
- Pass Background and Drug Screening.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique
needs to different audience
- Decision Quality Making good and timely decisions that keep the
organization moving forward.
- Optimize Work Processes Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
- Situational Adaptability Adapting approach and demeanor in real
time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. The physical demands
and work environment described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Kenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, Newark , CDL A Shuttle Driver, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!