Assistant Plant Supervisor
Company: Buckeye Linen Service, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTIONAssistant Plant Supervisor
opportunity with an 86-year-old growing regional family company.
Ideal candidate will consistently contribute to overall excellence
that will meet or exceed customer and team objectives. Direct
oversight of production team.The Assistant Plant Supervisor will be
responsible for strategic and tactical management of all production
and warehouse functions and reports directly to company management.
Hours may vary based on production requirements and customer
service needs. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with external company facilities to manage incoming
deliveries and cross-docking activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of supply chain
- Establish operational procedures for verification of incoming
and outgoing shipments
- Develop production schedule to utilize equipment and employees
- Keep accurate warehouse inventories
- Develop, implement and train employees on 5S program
- Schedule, train, and mentor all associates
- Coordinate and ensure all corporate training guidelines are
being met for all associates
- Oversee all production metrics and develop long-term and
short-term goals to maximize efficiencies and reach company
- Maintain a culture of safety
- Manage all stock room movements to include stockroom inventory
- Conflict resolution and training are key components for this
- Creative and action oriented in solving problems and improving
- Listen and allows for free exchange of ideas
- Must be able to lead and motivate by example
- Multi building management experience
- Must be able to create an environment of trust
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of
- Ability to develop continuous improvement focused culture
- Must have the ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50
- HS Grad or G.E.D. equivalent BENEFITS
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Short-term Disability,
Vision, Life Insurance)
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid HolidaysCOMPANY DESCRIPTIONBuckeye Linen Service, Inc. is
a linen rental supply and commercial laundry company. Our business
provides linen, textile, and hygiene services to the hospitality,
first class lodging, healthcare, and small business customers.
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social
responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers
is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business
goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Buckeye Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Buckeye Linen Service, Inc., Newark , Assistant Plant Supervisor, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!