Lancaster, OH - Level 3 Maintenance Technician
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Summary:We're looking for an experienced Maintenance
Technician to join the team! While working with the Maintenance
team, you will perform maintenance, troubleshoot problems, perform
preventive maintenance and repair electrical, mechanical, and
industrial equipment to ensure a safe and efficient workspace to
produce our prestigious, quality products.What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with competitive
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Up to $5,250 of educational assistance per calendar year
- PTO + 9 paid company holidays This job is for you if:
- You are detail-oriented and like bringing new solutions to the
- You enjoy troubleshooting and analyzing problems on
- You enjoy working in a team environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled and as needed preventative maintenance on
electrical, mechanical, and industrial equipment.
- Perform basic and advanced repairs on molds including fixing
patches, flanges, dents, cracks, frameworks etc.
- Perform maintenance and repair on forklifts including oil
changes, air filters, hydraulic oil changes, tire changes, as well
as replacement of hoses, engines, and brakes.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical issues within
equipment including oven burners and gas trains.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair basic electrical
- Partner with engineering and/or electrical experts to diagnose
complex non-mechanical problems.
- Consistently adhere to and champion safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to assemble and use MIG & TIG welders with a high
degree of accuracy and quality.
- Ability to replace bearings, adjust chain or belt tension, and
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance, replacements and
rebuilds of motors, gearboxes, and drives.
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance on hoists.
- Ability to conduct basic electrical maintenance including
identify/isolation of hazards, read electrical schematics and
complete component repair and replacement.
- Proficiency and understanding of air compressor
- Proficiency with power hand tools
- At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- A high-school diploma or GED equivalent
- Rotational molding experience (preferred) Physical
Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Occasional,
represents 1 to 33% or 1-2 hours of an 8-hour work day.Frequently,
represents 34 to 66% or 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours of an 8-hour work
day.Regularly, represents 67 to 100% or 6 to 8 hours of an 8-hour
work day.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision and peripheral vision. Fork lift/Scissor
lift driving will also be required.Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving
mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic
chemicals and outside. AAP/EEO Statement: Tank Holding provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry,
sexual or affectional orientation, marital or veteran status,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics,
status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.Other Duties:Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Norwesco, Newark , Lancaster, OH - Level 3 Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lancaster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!