Company: INFOLOGITECH, INC.
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Hi Greetings from InfoLogitech, Inc. Here is our open requirement
which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process. Job Position : .Net Architect Job Location :
Columbus, OH Job Duration : 6-12 Months Job Description:
- The selected Consultant will work closely with the designated
IT architects, supervisor, project managers and other developers in
an agile development environment.
- The work scope of the consultant will include designing,
developing, and implementing application infrastructure to provide
highly-complex, reliable, and scalable applications and systems to
meet the organization s objectives and requirements.
- Candidates who qualify for this position should have experience
in data modeling, integration, deployment, operations, testing,
reviewing code against standards, researching new technologies,
strong communication skills, balancing technical consistency vs.
team autonomy, UI/UX, application development, and have primarily a
development background. Mandatory Requirement :
- 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer
from 4.6.x to .net core 3.0 utilizing the ASP.NET MVC Framework at
least 4 years
- 5 years of verifiable .Net experience utilizing C Sharp
- 2 years of verifiable experience with TFS/Azure Devops/Git
- 2 years of verifiable experience with object oriented mapping
- 2 years of verifiable experience with mobile technology, web
technologies, desktop app technologies such as WPF, UWP, Xamarin,
- 2 years of verifiable experience with Branching strategy,
Release, Build servers
- 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database
Design and development including optimization of queries, creating
tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE
- 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications
utilizing the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
- 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation
- 3 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier
environments as it relates to development, security and
- 2 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code
repository strategies, code promotion strategies, code reviews and
recovery using Team Foundation Server.
- 2 years of verifiable experience implementing Asynchronous
Pages (ASP).Net Web applications.
- 1 year of verifiable experience with distributed
- 1 year of verifiable experience developing on systems with high
volumes as it relates to concurrent users and size of data
- Verifiable understanding of DB strategy and concepts including
SQL, NoSQL and In memory DB
- Verifiable understanding of Monolithic, Containers,
Microservices, Orchestration, understanding of cloud platforms
- Verifiable experience on at least one project where the
consultant was the architect and involved from the planning stages
until implementation. Requirement Description:
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across
business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting
and work session facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the
elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical,
planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and
understandably using the English language. Regards, Pushpa
609-759-2906 npushpa(@)infologitech(.)com - provided by Dice
Keywords: INFOLOGITECH, INC., Newark , .Net Architect, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!