Front Desk Agent
Company: Widewaters Hotels, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing consistent
excellent service to guests/clients before arrival, upon arrival,
and during their stay, from check-in to checkout. This employee
will be responsible for registration, checkout, and cashiering.
What you will be doing
- Welcome and register guests expeditiously, provide information
to guests as needed, obtain identification and credit/check
approval as directed by hotel policy. Verify rate and departure
date. Confirm and modify information required to complete the
registration process as per hotel procedures.
- Answer all guest questions accurately and resolve problems in a
timely manner ensuring guest satisfaction. Authorize revenue
allowances as allowed by hotel policy.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints following the "L.E.A.D"
Widewaters Hotels process.
- Upsell guest rooms, food & beverage outlets if applicable and
seasonal hotel promotions.
- Make restaurant, transportation, and/or entertainment
reservations for guests, plus other Concierge services as requested
and have thorough knowledge of hotel amenities, company, and local
area & attractions.
- Communicate with other hotel departments to maintain a high
level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of hotel history, services, facility
information, and rates and packages.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation at the end of each stay,
and ask "Is there anything that we could have done better to make
your stay more enjoyable?"
- Register guests in Reservations/PMS and follow proper check-in,
check out procedures.
- Review Front Desk log when coming on shift and record pertinent
information as needed throughout the shift.
- Post charges to individual room or master account.
- Manage cash/credit transactions and maintain a personal
- Accept payment for guest accounts including third party,
advance purchase reservations, and during the time of registration
at check- in/check-out.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
and support team to reach goals.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as
- Associates Degree in Hospitality or Travel & Tourism
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a front office
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry
and have sound administrative skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Strong Guest Service Skills
- Able to work on PMS software.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests, management, and
- CPR certification is a plus.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Widewaters Hotels, LLC, Newark , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!